birdie

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

what an amazing husband I have!

So, basically I'm not, nor have I ever been real great at being complimentary...or appreciative to my absolutely- most incredibly-radamafreakin'awesome- AMAZING husband.... But he deserves so much praise and thanks, and compliments! I sometimes wish I could get up on a big building with a megaphone and shout to the world how much I love him!

Scott has been so patient and understanding of my mood swings and discomfort throughout this pregnancy! He's really been so great the whole time! He's constantly doing things to help me!
*He will jump right up from dinner and do dishes and put everything away...which means so much to me...so sweet!
* sometimes he will do some laundry...just to help me out, even though he works 40 hrs a week to provide for our family!
*He also cooks a lot for me since I have a hard time with raw meat, and most the time just feel poopy...and he's an AMAZING cook!
Scott just does the sweetest things for me.
*Sometimes he will come into the bathroom and wash my hair for me cause I'm too tired, and don't have the energy to do it myself...
*When I'm done in the shower he will lotion my legs and feet...since my baby-belly gets in the way.
*The day Tracy gave me a baby-shower afterwards I laid down and crashed...and while I was asleep he went out and bought a set of storage drawer things to put violets diapers and toys and clothes in....he set it all up and everything. It was so sweet!
*The other day Scott brought me home the hostess raspberry filled doughnuts and orange juice! YUM! When I asked why he got them he answered simply, "Just because I love you...and I know you really like them."
*I've been wanting to get my hair recolored for quite sometime now...it's the one thing I do to pamper myself, but you're not supposed to in the beginning of pregnancy, and we just haven't had the money to do it.... but the other day Scott let me...and was so great about it...cause the color didn't take all the way the first time so we had to do more to it...we ended up being there for four hours...but he was so sweet and didn't complain at all...He just kept telling me that he loves me. He's so thoughtful and loving...
*We were supposed to go for sushi tonight (St. Patty's day)... but when My brother and his wife needed help watching their kids while they moved...Scott was just fine with changing our plans! Which was really awesome of him, because he's really been looking forward to going for sushi...it's his favorite! When he got home from work he was so adorable with the kids, and so helpful!
*Scott's been playing this new game that he got for the Wii... and he's so sweet to me...during the middle of playing (you can't pause this game...) he will get me a drink or just make sure I'm taken care of...and most of the time when he does so, he dies... But it's just nice to know that I come before his game and he is willing to take the time to help me out!
*One of my VERY MOST FAVORITE things about Scott is that he constantly tells me that he loves me...even when I sometimes don't deserve it...I love the constant reminder that he does feel that way towards me.

All in all.... I really have the most fantastically wonderful husband in the entire world, whom I love with all of my heart...plus some! My love for him grows more deeply and more intensely with each and everyday!

Love you Baby-Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment