birdie

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

pictures from the baby shower that Tracy gave Em!

Baby Shower time! Oh how fun! I'm not typically one that likes showers...just for the fact that I don't really love being the center of attention! But this one was really fun, I do admit! PLUS...I was hopped up on Morphine! I hope everyone knows how much I appreciated their gifts and the support they've given...I don't think I was in the right mind to really convey that appreciation! I mostly just laughed at everything that was said and said, "uh-huh, yeah, okay" a lot. ha ha. But thanks to Tracy who threw the shower! It was great!


Scott's grandma Wood made this darling quilt for us! It has little animals hand sewn on it. It's so cute! She also made these cute sleepers with lace on the bums, and burp cloths that will be SO amazing! They're extra thick so that it doesn't soak through and get mom or dad all yucky! She also did these two cute recieving blankets! Thanks Grandma Wood!
This is one of the many outfits that we got! This one is from Aunt Chelsie! :) So cute! Love it!
This is the baby bump at 8 months and one week! pretty much I felt...and still feel like a ginormical beached whale!
Don't know if you can tell...but I was HIGH as a KITE when we had the shower...because this was the same day we made the early morning *4am* trip to the hospital where they shot me up with Morphine...that kicked my butt for four days straight!

OMG! My cute step-sis-in-law, (what a mouthful) Claudia made this adorable diaper cake!
It seriously is the cutest thing ever! It had a ton of goodies on the inside too!
Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment