birdie

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ready Or Not Here I Come!

On Monday March 1, 2010 Violet decided that she was going tease us and make us think she was coming...

Thursday March 4, she decided she WAS COMING...but slowly. Pre-labor has begun. Contractions are pretty crappy. 5-6 minutes apart...but lots of erratic little ones in-between so the Dr. sent me home until they are more regular. I was dilated to 1.5 cm the same day, and Violets head is right there and touchable! The nurse said not to expect going more than a couple more days!

Saturday EARLY (4AM...I'm sure Scott was displeased with this) I began having TERRIBLE contractions that were only 3 minutes apart. . .so it was off to the hospital again! Well...Obviously we still don't have Violet here. She's being a stubborn booger! When we went in they checked me twice and wasn't dilating anymore...so in much pain I was sent home once again to wait some more. The nurse jammed a needle in my hip with Morphine... which I don't ever want again. Man did that hurt...and still does.

Now we're just playing the waiting game! Crossing our fingers that she doesn't decide to wait much longer cause Mom can't take much more of this!

We can't wait to meet our little Violet Mae!

No comments:

Post a Comment