birdie

Friday, April 2, 2010

THREE DAYS!

Only three more days until we get to meet our little Violette Mae! (Scott and I changed the spelling of her name this week...we decided we liked it spelled this way more! Not that it wasn't different enough ha ha)

I'm getting so anxious to see her beautiful face, look into her eyes, and hold her in my arms!
It's rather nerve racking that I will be a mom! I sometimes feel like I'm still just a kid so what the heck am I doing HAVING ONE?! ha ha.

Thank-goodness for the amazing Mother I have and the great Mom's I'm surrounded by. I can see how the pro's do it. . . I just hope I do even slightly as well as my Mom has done...I think Violette will turn out okay if I follow in my Mom's steps and love her more than life...and always make sure she knows how much I love her.

YAY...I think I can make it through three more days! (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...)

No comments:

Post a Comment